Wednesday, March 7, 2012

BUGS, YUCK!

Here is this~ late winter, early spring, time of year.  It seems to complicate our lives with illness, Baby Doll especially.  She is snuggled in, as I write, recovering from a stomach bug.  Owie!  These are the times I pray for a bubble of protection.  A bubble, wrapped around my family, to ward off all things harmful.  Such a lovely picture.  Someday, but today brings snuggles and loves as the owie needs to release my girls tummy.  Lots of reading, catching up and cartoons and (of course) sleep!  Please pray for her as she needs to recover and stay hydrated.  Please pray for us, as we need wisdom.  Hope to write sooner with a respite from illness.    Got to go, her head is over the bucket, again..........
Bug, bugs, go away and don't come back another day.

1 comment:

  1. Janet, thanks for this important blog, I love to hear from your heart. I am praying, my friend, for healing throughout your home, and especially for that amazing beauty you have in your loving care. Bugs, in Jesus Mighty Name Get out! I love you all :)

    ReplyDelete