Saturday, April 16, 2016

4-16-2016 Undeniably Supported by Me because of YOU

It all began with you, Sophia.  The moment I sensed your sweet, soft spirit, tumbling inside me.


 Undeniable you are.

Forgive me, for wrestling with denial, of living with your syndrome.

Today. 4/16/2016, we officially support 4p-/Wolf- Hirschhorn Syndrome as the National Awareness Day.

As our own state, Montana, recognizes this day (that is tied to your chromosome 4.16 band, that is missing some genetic material) from the office of our Governor, Steve Bullock, I'm grateful.


Side-note: (The date posted, on his official stationary, reads the same month, March, that became the month I found out, I was officially carrying you, 11 years ago.) Wow.

Knowing God scripted our story, before we even entered the first scene, he continues to stretch me out, to the end of my limits. I've come to accept ,that He does this, so I can fully trust Him to stretch you, to be limitless.

For that alone I will recognize my own state, of wrestling with the painful truth, that this is our new normal. 4~Phia. 4.16. 4-16. 4:-)16.

Undeniable that is. 

I love you, Sophia.  I'm learning to understand God's love for you, as well.

I'm seeing you, I choose to. Both of you.

Your eyes have the power to speak the greatest language.


Your eyes capture my heart, every time.

 LOVE


 So faith...don't fail me now, together, we've got this. 

Being a back seat driver, on this ride of living with WHS, is all good.
With God at the wheel and you, Sophia, by my side. We are moving on.

Undeniable.
LOVE.



No comments:

Post a Comment